Marriott Royal Aurora
Personal Assistant School
For government officials, employees of state research institutions, faculty and students of state universities participation cost — 10 000 rub. (without VAT)
The platform for business conferences of The Moscow Times is happy to invite you to take part in its annual Personal Assistant School. Event participants will discuss ways of finding the best balance between experience, ambition, persistence and the cultural component with the end goal of taking their careers to new heights. The event will be focused on the professional and personal competencies of personal assistants, as well as on individual psychological comfort.
The project's format is one of its top advantages. The Personal Assistant School combines theory with practical experience shared by the best career coaches, highly competent assistants, and an array of successful directors and recognized experts.
• business secretaries;
• assistant managers;
• personal assistants;
• HR experts;
• specialized and business mass media.
• How can you be your boss' right hand?
• How can you realize your career ambitions working as a personal assistant?
• How can you effectively apply your creativity within the framework of your professional activities?
• Boss opinions. What kind of personal assistant does a boss need today?
• How can you succeed under pressure amid a high workload and multitasking?
• How can you find common ground with an expatriate boss with a different mindset?
Producer Natalia Ivanova, +7 495 232-3200, ext. 4151, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship opportunities Evgeny Chechin, +7 495 232-3200, ext. 1951, email@example.com
Participation in the project Ksenia Sergeeva, +7 495 232-3200, ext. 4236, firstname.lastname@example.org